[P2P-F] mafiaafire routs around filesharing censorshop

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 16:44:28 CET 2011

Will Sopa / Acta / ... make Onion Routing Illegal ?

http://thehackernews.com/2011/12/tor-anonymity-will-become-illegal-with.html

///

My ISP ( internet service provider , here in Belgium ) already blocked
access to certain sites.

When asking the ISP - via email - about such blockage via email,
telling them that a recent european court of justice decision
limits a national court in the possibility to force an ISP to censor its
customers in the name of copyright

http://www.laquadrature.net/en/eu-court-of-justice-censorship-in-name-of-copyright-violates-fundamental-rights

my ISP replied saying that they block it "voluntarily", in preparation of
what may come.

I also noticed another site blocked via my ISP

http://www.artofhosting.org/home/ ( harvesting conversations - direct
democracy practices ? )
*
*
and reported it to my ISP - I recently noticed they unblocked it.
( Note : I found out the site was blocked to me as I use TOR to route
around it, using another IP )

I also asked my ISP for a complete list of censored sites - they did not