[P2P-F] Fwd: Testing the Waters: Robert David Steele for President - Reform Party Candidate

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Mon Dec 26 13:28:39 CET 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Robert Steele <robert.david.steele.vivas at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 11:57 PM
Subject: Testing the Waters: Robert David Steele for President - Reform
Party Candidate
To: Robert.David.Steele.Vivas at gmail.com

Dear Colleagues,

First, if you get a duplicate or you are not a a personal friend, please
forgive the unintended oversight.  This message is intended for people who
know me, know the depth of my integrity, and might be interested in the
prospect of an honest candidate for the presidency.

Second, I never--ever--imagined that this day might come.  Sadly--and
happily--being unemployed for four years thanks to malfeasance on the part
of the Defense Intelligence Agency and the Defense Office of Hearings and
Appeals has had a good effect.  I am actually on my way back toward having
clearances, and if this earnest citizen effort does not take off,
anticipate having a good job with an honest contractor in a few months.

Third, Yoda is with us.  I attach the campaign display.  I personally
despise bumper stickers, but this rendition of Yoda, created for my
luncheon speech to the Army IO Conference, has always appealed to me.  This
campaign is not about me, it is about US, We the People, finally getting
our shit back into one tightly packed bag and flipping the dishonest
government and two-party tyranny back into honest representation.  Our
Congress stinks, and I specifically include the Senators and
Representatives from Virginia, who have been a disgrace across the board.

Fourth, feel free to share this message with anyone you wish.  I have
started to receive interview requests and will be more visible to the
public in the next ten days.

I am what I am.  There will be warts here and there, but I can absolutely
guarantee you there is no other candidate for President today--including
the incumbent--that has as clear a grasp of what needs to be done, or the
integrity needed to 'git 'r done."  Below is the first posted announcement
and the first posted YouTube.

I have bought the URLs for BigBatUSA and am in the process of hiring a
campaign manager and putting my accountant in as treasurer of the single
campaign committee.  Let's see what the holiday season brings us in the way
of funding and inspiration.

Semper Fidelis,
Robert

Robert David Steele for President 2012? Use Donate Button to Vote ($1
Suggested)<http://www.phibetaiota.net/2011/12/robert-david-steele-for-president-2012-use-donate-button-to-vote-1-suggested/>