[P2P-F] Fukuyama on the absent left

Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis xekoukou at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 14:50:05 CET 2011

>From wikipedia;
" He has written a number of other books, among them *Trust: The Social
Virtues and the Creation of Prosperity* and *Our Posthuman Future:
Consequences of the Biotechnology
Revolution<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Posthuman_Future>
*. In the latter, he qualified his original 'end of history' thesis,
arguing that since biotechnology increasingly allows humans to control
their own evolution <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution>, it may allow
humans to alter human nature <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_nature>,
thereby putting liberal democracy at risk."

He thought that only through biotechnology  other political views could be
put back in the history agenda. lol.
The occupy Wall street movement made him reconsider OR i say, Or, illegal
experiments have been done on humans...
When protestors march about poverty, he will go with a "bioscanner" and ask
them:
"Have you been genetically modified?"