[P2P-F] How do I get support to start a new Phyle / Cooperative ?

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Tue Dec 20 12:01:43 CET 2011

hi Kevin,

we officially created our coop, as a phyle through our constitution and
principles but legally as a dutch legal cooperative, mid-year 2011; franco
can provide you with text links if you want

we have signed our first big commercial contract and gone through initial
teething problems of getting real contractual cooperation off the ground
with people who are not physically co-located,

we will be able to make a first assessment mid 2012

however, keep in mind it's a very small outfit of 3-4 people

Michel