[P2P-F] Please help me understand who are "investors?"

Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis xekoukou at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 01:41:39 CET 2011

Gordon, I recently saw a documentary in which one economist, probably from
the ECB, said that they were trying to track down the debt of the European
countries so as to erase debt in situations in which 2 parties had a debt
to each other. He said that they failled miserably in their efforts.

2011/12/14 Gordon Cook <cook at cookreport.com>

> thank you Patrick.  I suppose you are a few steps ahead of me and i
> generally LIKE what you say.  However  my questions still stands.  Under
> the current system *who are these investors?*
>
> I suspect that the answer is we really don't  know and i also suspect that
> the current system is constructed so that we will never find out.  Since
> the current system has no transparency we are left at the mercy of a system
> that because it contains some legitimate users.  Coupon clipping
> grandmother perhaps allows market manipulators to take over and pillage an
> economy in the manner that used to require an invading army.
>
> Is there anyway to find out?
>
> Has anyone of more so called professional standing than you or i suggested
> that it would be worthwhile to find out?

> option=com_content&view=article&id=54&Itemid=65
>

> On Dec 13, 2011, at 5:32 PM, Patrick Anderson wrote:
>
> Investing for Profit incents scarcity and destruction.  This is the
> way of Capitalism.
>
> Investing for Product incents abundance and peace.  This the way forward.
>
> Profit is undefined when Product is ROI.
>
> Only Conumers as Investors can accept Product as the return for risk.
>
> We will forever have internal conflicts and the seemingly inescapable
> paradoxes
> until we choose Consumers as our Investors, and pay them with Product while
> never needing to sell that Product except during Surplus.
>
> In that case, when Surplus is sold, we should collect the Profit from those
> latecomers and treat it as their own Investment in Use-Value production, so
> that all Consumers incrementally gain the co-ownership needed to insure
> they have the Products they need without resorting to the use of Tokens.
>
> One of these days someone will understand this message, and then we can
> begin to reclaim our planet, but not before.

Sincerely yours,

     Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis