[P2P-F] Please help me understand who are "investors?"

Patrick Anderson agnucius at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 23:32:51 CET 2011

Investing for Profit incents scarcity and destruction.  This is the
way of Capitalism.

Investing for Product incents abundance and peace.  This the way forward.

Profit is undefined when Product is ROI.

Only Conumers as Investors can accept Product as the return for risk.

We will forever have internal conflicts and the seemingly inescapable paradoxes
until we choose Consumers as our Investors, and pay them with Product while
never needing to sell that Product except during Surplus.

In that case, when Surplus is sold, we should collect the Profit from those
latecomers and treat it as their own Investment in Use-Value production, so
that all Consumers incrementally gain the co-ownership needed to insure
they have the Products they need without resorting to the use of Tokens.

One of these days someone will understand this message, and then we can
begin to reclaim our planet, but not before.