[P2P-F] How do I get support to start a new Phyle / Cooperative ?

mrc eskerda at hacklaviva.net
Mon Dec 12 11:31:52 CET 2011

i think the p2p point is to show forms for how the newones should enter
in, entering what information.
from simple feedback and donations.
Up to giving other things that will grant them some rights within the
org. (the barter offer from the org to the world)

for phyles we should overcome the "for a good operating, we should be a
group of friends" "little affinity group" human's reductive (little
burgueoise) logic that is so trendy. it was abit decompiled by some, but
still ruling in these more potentially globalized days, disclaimer: i
don't (want to) understand it why the neurosis with a bit more of mass
will steal your 'obscured' properties on the project.
there are some practical issues for sure, but the deep kernels at
projects are most of the times very corrupted and hidden or overassumed
by the leaders and the followers who love capitalist scarcity
operativeness in the intimacy (....why you don't start a new new one
instead of contributing - disturbing here ?).

for legal advice about the entity, at each jurisdiction there are
different lawings, perhaps we should identify the jurisdictions more p2p
friendly for transnational activities? how is that in iceland now? where
software projects prefer to get based on? i am interested in this issue.
we know that for servers there are some places more paradisiac than
others too. i know that goteo.org (crowdfunding platform) hava had some
difficulties with their setup because of payment methods restrictions
and spanish 'commerce' law, so they are not free software because they
couldn't lawfully, maybe we could in another jurisidiction?

i could tell that in the spanish jurisdiction, catalonia has advantatges
for big scope's cooperativism that other regions don't have. also there
are many spanish travel agencies based there for example.

for other smaller cases, people get out of catalonia due to big
taxations for small 'fair' business.

in spain, a cultural association could do quite a lot of things being
very cheap and low cost setup(but just for the spanish territory,
altough i guess could have collaboration contracts with others in other
areas which could enable its activities there, i am not sure the limits).
if you are further interested in advice from this area i could point you
to some consultants, advice for free, maintenance of it for money.