[P2P-F] The 'silent war' with Iran

Paul Hughes psidoc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 20:23:46 CET 2011

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 5:55 PM,  <10natalie at cox.net> wrote:
> http://walt.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2011/12/07/the_silent_war_with_iran

But the war profiteers will lead us into war anyway because there is
money to be made (i.e our money being channeled into war profiteers
pockets), so call out the Forced Obsolescence Branch of the Corpocracy
(I mean military) to force (I mean open) new "markets" in which to
sell products (no-bid contracts of course to the highest bribers).

*I've begun referring to the U.S. Military as the "Forced Obsolescence
Branch" of the Global Corpocracy - which I believe should be
self-explanatory.