[P2P-F] p2p economy (fork of Ordoliberalism)

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Wed Dec 7 23:55:57 CET 2011

hi,

I don't think the ows provisioning is sustainable in the long run, but it's
nevertheless a prefigurative example of citizens deciding on provisioning,
which is what I wanted to highlight.

competition is fine to me, and seems really a part of human nature, but I
believe it should be embedded in a broader system of cooperation, and not
the primary social logic.