[P2P-F] crucial text on democracy and debt by Michael Hudson (everyone should read this)

Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis xekoukou at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 04:11:12 CET 2011

I dont understand your question very well. If you are refering to the
historical basis of debt bondage the article suggests that it is.

I would search for the reasons that interest rates were created. Interest
rates are like a kind of clothe. We have to understand that it is a clothe
and not be misguided by the fashion of the era.

If we removed interest rates from the economy, would we have stopped the
unending cicle? This is as important today as ever before.