[P2P-F] P2P Vs Cooperative and Distributist approaches ?

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Tue Dec 6 19:37:34 CET 2011

hi dante,

as you probably know, I explore this issue here,
http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Peerproperty

I have a pluralistic preference for this, i.e. I think a multitude of
private and common property forms should exist

but given the p2p dynamic in immaterial sharing, my own preference goes to
some form of distributism, i.e. each individual has a share of productive
resources (let's say a citizen share), which he can contribute to material
productive/provisioning activities, but also, crucially, take away, i.e.
the equivalent of forking,

Michel