[P2P-F] Invitation

Anonymous Remailer (austria) mixmaster at remailer.privacy.at
Fri Dec 2 20:14:41 CET 2011

You are invited to contribute to create a better world.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tukt3se9cz4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq3BYw4xjxE

Let’s change this system that deprive us from all resources, products and services we need to live, and creates money as a barrier in a linear centralized pyramid structure.
All money is created through debit. When people are in debit they submit to work. So debit is slavery. Who creates the money? Private Banks are the owners of the FED that creates money out of the thin air by just printing it. But, private Banks also create money through loans by bookkeeping. And, all money in circulation needs to be repaid to Banks with interest. So there is more debit than money. So, this monetarism economy is a Ponzi scheme. The bankruptcy is inevitable since the debit is higher than the money created/ in circulation. Everything that is produced and exists is traded with money. Even government needs money to work. But the money is created by FED and Private Banks out of the thin air. So, in this monetarism society, everything, even Government’s Policy will be always dictated by Private Banks – the creators of money. In a monetarism economy money replaces everything is produced, but money is only accessible to the 99% of US through debt and it is created by
 the top of the pyramid society out of the thin air. In this way, while we let the 1% creates money out of the thin air, and the 99% access money only through debt, while we let this system unchecked we will remain slaves. The true sources of wealth are We The People. Without US money and any other asset has no value. We are the true source of wealth, not gold, silver, diamond or any other thing. All process of money creation relies on a centralized pyramid structure build to slave US.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPWH5TlbloU

While private Banks keep creating money out of thin air through loans, they will remain in power. While we let the pyramid structures of our society unchecked, the 1% will keep stealing the wealth from US. In Tahrir moment, Egypt did not change the pyramid structures in their society. They only let the Army occupy the empty spaces on the pyramid structures of their society. They should have changed how their society is organized into direct democracy, social network production of goods and services, education through web… and reshape their society from centralized pyramid structures to decentralized social network structures in sphere format.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay3NFd9DknU

It was cooperation that allowed life in this Universe. You are invited to look how Nature works and how this Universe works to create the tools for humanity to change all the rules we currently take for granted in our industrial age economy and complete our shift into completely different information age dynamics. We have an anthropocentric notion of intelligence. Consider, for a moment, the cells in our body. They communicate, collaborate, share scarce resources, work together to build, maintain and manage extremely complex systems, and each one carries a copy of the agreements (DNA) that they use to cooperate. Cells do all those things better than we do, yet we don't recognize that as intelligence. But what would happen if humanity had a breakthrough in our capacities to do these kinds things together because of the advent of new kinds of "Social DNA?" Social DNA which enables rapid self-organization, organizational adaptation, resource allocation, communication, decision-m
 aking and new patterns of collective governance... What if these breakthroughs free US from the inefficiencies of bureaucracy, the inequities of centralized financial instruments and computing architectures, and the ineffectiveness of representational hierarchies?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QADMMmU6ab8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOLAGYmUQV0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZGINaRUEkU

You are invited to build tools to improve direct democracy and several new open platforms to implement abundant production of goods and services, connecting people, knowledge, matter and energy with people’s necessity to change matter into what it is required to provide everything our society needs to live in profusion.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPZI74Nk-J8

Money is only the blood of this system that has a body in pyramid shape. The 99% creates products, services, distribute water, energy, food and all we need to live, but we traded all that with money created out of the thin air by the 1% in a centralized pyramid way. The 1% also creates money through loans and they influence and dictate all sorts of politics. They deprived us from everything we need to live by creating barriers (law, knowledge access, false scarcity, planned obsolescence, putting us in endless debt).
You are invited to bring the pyramid down. You are invited to rebuild our society: since the production of goods, services, energy, matter and direct democracy to all sort of human relationship. You are invited to be part of the change of this pyramid society into a sphere society.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ODHwaqrWY

To tax Banks with the Robin Hood Tax transaction will turn it into an operation cost absorbed into their current cost, but it will not solve the problem that is the money creation (only private Banks and FED creates money out of the thin air) and the pyramid structures in our society made to concentrate wealth and slave people. You are invited to rethink everything. Let’s everybody create its own money backed by its own labor, bring the pyramid down and reshape our society into a several local decentralized open source network self-sustainable sphere structures.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAWLHA8-07c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb0GsKFbAIw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7ws7H00qIs

Let`s bring the pyramid down. The pyramid structure has slaved our society for long time. The goal of any pyramid structure is wealth concentration through scarcity, access denial, exploitation and so on…

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/social_issues/jan-june11/incarceration_04-07.html

http://www.aclu.org/blog/national-security/senators-demand-military-lock-american-citizens-battlefield-they-define-being

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=couq2HkAdDU

We do not fix a thing that will bring US to the same place in the future.
Einstein once said: “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results.”
You are invited to suggest a better society in sphere format that mimics life and nature. You are invited to create an open source decentralized system that can connect matter with people’s need, empowerment knowledge, energy and let each person ask what they need and help local communities to organize themselves to provide each necessity. All in a new sphere system. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_network
http://www.ted.com/talks/tim_berners_lee_on_the_next_web.html

Figure it out: when a child blows a soap bubble, why it takes the shape of a sphere and not the shape of a pyramid? The sphere is the most popular form in this Universe. So why did we accept the pyramid format in all human structures: social, religion, work, government? As long as the pyramid structures in our society persist, the 1% will keep slaving the 99%.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Girl_blowing_bubbles.jpg

Our goal is far larger than occupy money. You are invited to recreate all sort of human structures in this world from a pyramid structure to a sphere structure.
No person, corporation or any other thing should be on top of other human being.
We believe cooperation is stronger than competition.

Even if gold was manufactured in a nuclear reactor at low cost as long as it could be a byproduct in a reactor running to provide electricity – even if that occurs it will not solve the problem of money creation and the centralized pyramid structures that keep scarcity and deprive US from true evolution.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthesis_of_precious_metals

Even if we nationalize The Federal Reserve it not solves the problem. Even if we end the FED but let private banks creating money through loan out of the thin air we will see the same problem again and again.
http://occupymoney.org/
See Europe has nationalized its central banks but private banks continue creating money through loans.  The owners and shareholders of the European Central Bank are the 27 member states of the EU.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Central_Bank

See England that has no limit to create money through loans.

The pyramid structure was created to slave people only.
http://www.ted.com/talks/yochai_benkler_on_the_new_open_source_economics.html

You are invited to contribute to create a new social infrastructure decentralized, sustainable and Open Source to Occupy Movement. It should be collaborative to connect people with energy and knowledge to change matter to solve each people‘s need. It should be easy to replicate and adaptable to help create communities all across USA that could receive members from all world through the use of these platforms that annihilate time and space. It should be open source in format of sphere, work independently in cycles and not linear centralized pyramids. This new organization format should aim open competition of ideas and collaboration of people to spread the best practices of work, production… and create a better world.

Money is only an idea backed by confidence, backed by US. Without US money or any other asset has no value. It is time to each person create its own money backed by our own work, in decentralized way. There are people unemployed, there is knowledge available, energy, needs and matter. Let`s reorganize USA into a sphere society.

We aim an Open Source Society that changes the competition of people into competition of ideas and collaboration. Everybody can contribute with knowledge, work and ideas locally and globally to solve each need for their society and to the world. It should help each community to make products and services and also do the exchange things with each other replacing money. It is not a barter system. It is a system where each person writes their needs and community organizes itself to provide all their needs in a circular and sustainable way. The best practices, products and service can be replicated and spread across nation.

This open source platform has to be developed and can be inspired by best practices and ideas across the world. For instance see:
http://www.innocentive.com/

http://web.mit.edu/mitpsc/whatwedo/ideas-competition/

http://globalchallenge.mit.edu/

http://www.storyofstuff.com/movies-all/story-of-broke/

http://www.altruists.org/

http://regenerosity.com/

http://www.opensourcecurrency.org/

http://servelocally.org/about/

http://volunteermatch.sourceforge.net/

http://metacurrency.org/

https://freenetproject.org/index.html

http://www.servalproject.org/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darknet_%28file_sharing%29

http://arstechnica.com/open-source/news/2011/11/the-darknet-plan-netroots-activists-dream-of-global-mesh-network.ars

It should add the animation style to easy the idea and knowledge transmission.
http://comment.rsablogs.org.uk/videos/

And look for as best content as possible.
http://ocw.mit.edu/index.htm

The open platform should connect the people’s need with knowledge, energy and matter in a sustainable way to produce products and services to solve each people`s need.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7wJdNShICU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GorqroigqM

http://www.appropedia.org/Open_Source_Ecology

http://p2pfoundation.net/Open_Source_Ecology

http://diydrones.com/

http://www.openhardware.de/

http://reprap.org/wiki/Main_Page

http://makeprojects.com/Topic/Open_Source_Hardware

http://www.makerbot.com/

http://www.arduino.cc/

http://www.allforgood.org/gettingstarted

http://labs.nortd.com/lasersaur/

http://www.willowgarage.com/

http://techshop.ws/

http://www.sparkfun.com/

We ask you donation of time and work.
And anybody willing to help can be empowered with open source knowledge.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S63Cy64p2lQ

Choose your element and join US.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TAqSBMZDY8

Remember: energy equals matter plus squared speed of light (E = m x c2).
Each small group has its problems to be solved.
All they need is knowledge, energy and access to raw matter to solve its problems. There is no need of money (money is only an idea backed by confidence with some functions).

There is plenty of decentralized energy from the sun:
http://www.spectrolab.com/
http://www.physorg.com/news99904887.html
http://www.physorg.com/news119107136.html
http://www.tomsguide.com/us/Boy-Solar-Energy-Efficiency,news-12247.html

We can change any matter with knowledge and energy.
With knowledge and energy we can solve all our problems:
http://group4labs.com/
http://www.geek.com/articles/chips/81ghz-diamond-semiconductor-created-20030827/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PILlP_yDZ2o

Money is nothing but only an idea backed by confidence with some functions.
http://www.youtube.com/user/theamericandreamfilm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9JSKPxQjMo

http://p2pfoundation.net/OWS_Currency#Features

If all clients of any Bank draw all their money from the Bank, it goes bankrupt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc3sKwwAaCU

Even a child knows the sphere is the most basic form in this Universe. Figure it out: when a child blows a soap bubble why it takes the shape of a sphere and not a pyramid? So, why did we accept pyramids in all human structures (social, work, army, religion and all sort of human organizations)? All those pyramid structures create and maintain the 1% exploiting the 99%.

Why a dog doesn't see the chain around its neck? Maybe because it is too close to the eyes. But after it sees/senses the chain, it will only try to get rid of it if it is a free dog (it is not used to wear chains around its neck). All pyramid system are nothing but a structure to slave people.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Girl_blowing_bubbles.jpg

The concepts of divided linear thinking in hierarchies, priorities, competition and segments drive to a pyramid society. In order to one person climb the pyramid other has to fall. This concept is over and does not work anymore. It is crazy to maximize the idea (money) instead of the creator of the idea that is the human being. The human brain does not work like that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWMZg1YL4A4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G49q6uPcwY8

It is time to change from monetarism economy to a resource based economy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mkRFCtl2MI

http://www.youtube.com/user/OpenSourceEconomy

That new economy should aim to maximize the human quality of life in a sustainable and circular (not linear) way.
http://www.youtube.com/user/storyofstuffproject

The real world is not a zero sum economy.
http://comment.rsablogs.org.uk/2010/06/28/rsa-animate-crisis-capitalism/

The time is now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEjWlsUfz8E

We are the change.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwMrXWPaPRI

The key to set US free is with US and none but ourselves can free our minds.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5-pg0i5Iog

We are the true source of wealth and not money, gold or any other metal or rock. Do not be deceived with gold. Gold is only a metal with some peculiar chemicals properties. Even a child knows if all Earth was made of gold, we would not have the current products, development, services... we have. The value of money is backed by US only. We are the true source of wealth and we are the solution for our society.

We can move from a pyramid society to a sphere society all interconnected.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_network
http://news.yahoo.com/open-source-software-heres-occupy-wall-street-co-182100298.html

Do not expect a hero, a leader or government to help US. Each of US are the leader and we all need is to help each other.
http://www.youtube.com/user/theamericandreamfilm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgYE75gkzkM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S63Cy64p2lQ

You are invited to contribute to create an open platform, a place to connect people`s needs with knowledge to change matter to solve people`s need.

You are invited to contribute to make an open platform that can replace money with information. When Banks create money, the money goes back to the Bank plus interest. The bottom line is each people will make their own money through providing solutions to other people's need in a circular interconnected way. So, money goes back to the people that create it. Let`s implode the pyramid. It is the end of the linear pyramid structure. Because, if we let the pyramid society unchecked, the top of the pyramid will always print wealth out of the thin air and the 1% would continue to slave the 99%.

We believe all world is suffering from Banks, Investors and Corporations.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avH9XoqMa-I

Another world is possible.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK1MOMKZ8BI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7-9IMYG6KI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpdpMjG5CmY

See our fight: USA wanted to change.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOD5cPs01_s

USA wanted the wealth to be spread around.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoqI5PSRcXM

The Congress hijacks the power given to them in every election.
http://www.opensecrets.org/lobby/index.php

The Congress only serves Banks, Corporations and Lobbyists.
http://www.opensecrets.org/industries/mems.php?party=A&cycle=2012

The Congress has sat still on their hands and does not represent US anymore but only corporations and lobbyist.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EZ5bx9AyI4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4cJv-D7JPo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8svbm4WYmU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrRj83BunNE

We the people choose to change by ourselves.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pmJdjSns4E

A new wave of reason has started.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PT90dAA49Q

We are the change.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrv3hteHglI

http://vimeo.com/30221816

http://vimeo.com/29906321

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n52957kl76Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42qyObZGnWc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8VcUxpvzxQ

http://vimeo.com/30582085

http://vimeo.com/30216273

http://vimeo.com/30259354

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK1MOMKZ8BI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7-9IMYG6KI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpdpMjG5CmY

We the people have just realize we are all connected. And the only way to help US is to help every people on this nation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGK84Poeynk

We the people have woken up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su5mXhf1Qpc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG_TKAJyV6k

http://www.youtube.com/user/RenegadeEconomist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EewGMBOB4Gg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z9WVZddH9w

http://vimeo.com/27021881

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqnEGu8VF8Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvegNqKcQ-g

We the people choose to change our pyramid society into a social network society all interconnected in sphere format.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLih81Gfom8

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_network

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdGi6Q3N9tY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdGi6Q3N9tY

No people, corporation or any other thing should be on top of other human been.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwWVop-PBAA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3plwTxdSO4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6XAPnuFjJc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovs0fpFgeqw

We believe the social network society all interconnected in polyhedral form can cure the diseases caused by the pyramid society. We can see the change from human competition to cooperation. The competition should be open competition of ideas which aim to maximize the human quality of life in a sustainable way. No people, corporation or any other thing should be on top of other human been.

http://arxiv.org/pdf/0907.0334

Very complex jobs can be performed leaderless and without a pyramid structure or pyramid society.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-6jaKuDPQg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ2ZLr87lLY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB7jSFeVz1U

We fight for a better education, free and open to all USA.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDZFcDGpL4U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCbdS4hSa0s

The 1% call us zombies, pest or rats to kill us without remorse.
http://www.brownells.com/aspx/general/zombie.aspx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlfGYuCMjpQ

http://www.hornady.com/ammunition/zombiemax

They have been spying on US for too long:
http://wikileaks.org/the-spyfiles.html

Let’s expose them:
http://www.flexispy.com/spyphone-call-interceptor-gps-tracker-symbian.htm

Who we are? We are the 99% of population.
http://vimeo.com/29511960

We are the life force power of this Universe.
http://vimeo.com/30476100

And we choose every day to step into the right hemisphere of our brain to understand we are all connected in the deepest way.
http://www.ted.com/talks/jill_bolte_taylor_s_powerful_stroke_of_insight.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGK84Poeynk

http://comment.rsablogs.org.uk/2010/05/06/rsa-animate-empathic-civilisation/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFs9WO2B8uI

Every day we do meditation to get in touch with the right hemisphere of our brain.
http://www.integrallifework.com/forum/?page_id=322

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IgUV_7p45s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ilvt1QdU2Dg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HwND8dYzg4

The deregulation started on Ronald Reagan administration and never stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T389e9StiAc

The deregulation only helped to concentrate wealth to the 1% and left US with poverty in society, environment, health...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAH-o7oEiyY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq-sO_uNaFw

It made possible to Banks gamble with our money.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx_LWm6_6tA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3JTPzW3xmg

The banks got broke and asked for Government to print more money to them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTUY16CkS-k&NR=1

To avoid inflation, Government cuts expenditure with people to give money to the Banks and corporations.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T64Loi2FJT8

For years the wealth has been systematically concentrated in the hands of a few people (most Banks and Investors).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yipV_pK6HXw

Imagine if all money in the world goes to only one person. Even a child knows if that happens money would lose completely its value. Wealth has been concentrated for years and money is losing its value for years. Money is nothing but only an idea backed by confidence with some functions.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money

If all clients of any Bank draw all their money from the Bank, it goes bankrupt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc3sKwwAaCU

Even a child knows the sphere is a basic form of most stuff in Universe, not a pyramid. So, why did we accept pyramids in all human structures (social, work, army, religion and all sort of human organizations). All those pyramid structures create and maintain the 1% exploiting the 99%. Why a dog doesn't see the chain around its neck? Maybe because it is too close. But after it sees/senses the chain, it will only try to get rid of it if it is a free dog (it is not used to wear chains around its neck).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Girl_blowing_bubbles.jpg

The concepts of divided linear thinking in hierarchies, priorities, competition and segments drive to a pyramid society. In order to one person climb the pyramid other has to fall.  This concept is over and does not work anymore.

It is crazy to maximize the idea (money) instead of the creator of the idea that is the human being. The human brain does not work like that.

It is time to change from monetarism economy to a resource based economy that aims to maximize the human quality of life in a sustainable and circular (not linear) way.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mkRFCtl2MI

The real world is not a zero sum economy.
http://comment.rsablogs.org.uk/2010/06/28/rsa-animate-crisis-capitalism/

The time (to change) is now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73gtsiWu8g4

http://www.youtube.com/user/OccupyTV?blend=22&ob=5#p/p