[P2P-F] blog material needed for period dec 5 to 25

Paul B. Hartzog PaulBHartzog at PaulBHartzog.org
Thu Dec 1 21:45:57 CET 2011

sure
i'll try to say something new along with the repost :-)

-p

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 12:37 PM, Michel Bauwens
<michel at p2pfoundation.net> wrote:
> Dear friends,
>
> on this long tour, I'll have a very hard time keeping up with my curation
> duties, and assistance would be much appreciated,
>
> blog articles and excerpts would be very welcome and don't hesitate to
> publish on your own projects and passions,
>
> Paul, could you republish this, post-dated dec 6 or after? see
> http://forwardfound.org/blog/?q=resource-sharing-grounding-21st-century-economy
>
> Michel
>
> --
> P2P Foundation: http://p2pfoundation.net  - http://blog.p2pfoundation.net
>
> Connect: http://p2pfoundation.ning.com;

http://www.PaulBHartzog.org
PaulBHartzog at PaulBHartzog.org
The Universe is made up of stories, not atoms.
               ~ Muriel Rukeyser

Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.
               ~ William James

Perceive differently, then you will act differently.
               ~ Paul B. Hartzog