[P2P-F] 9/11 P2P history commons project

David Rose dr4823 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 15:47:33 CET 2011

Dear Peer to Peers,

If anyone is still confused about 9/11, I would recommend you listen
to these 3 audio interviews with Paul Thompson of
the Complete 9/11 Timeline History Commons project
http://www.historycommons.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

This 9/11 history commons project seems like an excellent example of
peer 2 peer knowledge production?

http://911truthnews.com/sibel-edmonds-interviews-paul-thompson/

No controlled demolitions, space beams or Illuminati, I promise!
Just huge amounts of very disturbing, well sourced evidence that
contradicts the official 9/11 story and justifies a new investigation
into
9/11.

David