[P2P-F] Product Maximizing Corporations (was: "corporateperson")

Patrick Anderson agnucius at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 06:44:12 CET 2011

Michel Bauwens wrote:

> we need a  new type of structure, market-oriented,
> profit-making, but not profit-maximising.

Profit is only necessary (should only occur) during
Growth - for it measures the Payer's lack of ownership
in the Means of Production, and can be 'balanced' by
treating that overpayment as an investment from that
Payer toward even more Means of Production - so that
each User gains the Use-Value property needed for
them to finally stop buying Product, but instead be
paying (whether with Sources or Skills) the Costs of
that Production "up front" while avoiding that usual
final transaction of purchase.

This causes Profit to be not just zero, but actually
UNDEFINED since each User/Owner does not need
to buy what he already owns.