[P2P-F] Community I/O - proposed for W3C Community Group

elf Pavlik perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org
Fri Aug 26 15:38:31 CEST 2011

Hello,

I have just proposed a new W3C Community Group - Community I/O
In short description:

"Group focusing on applying current information technologies to create foundation of infrastructure for organizing flow of resources and support with services within human community. All peers (individuals or projects) can state their needs (input) and offers (output). Using Semantic Web, Federated Social Web and other related technologies people can develop various approaches of connecting those needs and offers. Including variants with and without use of currencies."

I would like to invite everyone on this list interested and working with such technologies to join in. At this moment you can only find it as one of proposed groups:
http://www.w3.org/community/groups/proposed/

Once 5 people express support for creating it a small infrastructure from W3C will appear with wiki, mailing lists issues tracking etc.

Thanks!
=)
~ elf Pavlik ~