[P2P-F] Freemarket_Anticapitalism

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 10:42:32 CEST 2011

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 11:16 PM, Michel Bauwens
<michel at p2pfoundation.net> wrote:

> http://p2pfoundation.net/Freemarket_Anticapitalism

> could you provide me with some material that I could use to flesh out this
> entry in the wiki?

I'm afraid I don't have time to track down detailed material to add,
but I recommend the paragraphs describing free market anticapitalism
in the Preface to Studies in Mutualist Political Economy, and the
Introduction to Part II.  It's available online at mutualist.org

BTW, I posted an article on Joe Brewer's piece.

--
Kevin Carson
Mutualist Blog:  Free Market Anti-Capitalism