[P2P-F] Fwd: Please vote up our SXSW panel (takes 15 seconds)

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Tue Aug 23 16:39:16 CEST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Neal Gorenflo <neal at shareable.net>
Date: Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 10:44 PM
Subject: Please vote up our SXSW panel (takes 15 seconds)
thanks for supporting this project if you can,

Michel

Dear Shareable writers and advisors,

We've submitted a panel idea to the prestigious SXSW conference again this
year.  To increase the odds that our panel will be selected, please vote for
our panel at this link:

*http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/ideas/view/9260 *
*What Makes Physical Asset Sharing Platforms Thrive*

To vote, just click the thumbs up icon directly below the title on the above
page.  Comments can be given on the page too, and they're appreciated.

You can also ask your friends to vote by sharing a message on Facebook or
Twitter.  Here's a sample message you can use:

*Please vote up the SXSW panel, What Makes Physical Asset Sharing Platforms
Thrive: ow.ly/65sU1
*
Panel selection is very competitive.  Over 3,000 panels have been submitted.
 You vote will definitely count.  Thank you for supporting us!

-Neal

--

Neal Gorenflo | Publisher, Shareable | @ShareableDesign | 415.867.0429