[P2P-F] monbiot on prosperity without growth - Guardian article

robert searle dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 23 13:03:13 CEST 2011

I must admit I have not come across Vinay Gupta before. However, I looked him up on the internet. I also sent to his blog a link on Transfinancial Economics.

I believe the basic solution to many of the problems of the world maybe easier than we think especially if there was a credible funding mechanism which could create interest free loans, AND new non-repayable money to fund in full, or part environmental, and ethical/social projects. It would require a new banking model. In Transfinancial Economics it is known as Facilitation Banking, and could work in parallel with the present mainstream banks...This is a big subject..

http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Transfinancial_Economics

A new understanding of money is the basis of many of the worlds problems. Ofcourse, it is not the complete answer to all of them but it can take us further towards the right direction.

RS.