[P2P-F] monbiot on prosperity without growth - Guardian article

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Tue Aug 23 11:32:19 CEST 2011

hi amaia,

I hope you don't mind I share your interesting missives with our list,

I understand your frustation, but you need bridge people who precisely
because they are later in understanding, are more in touch with the broader
movements of opinion, and can connect more effectively and translate the
pioneers' understandings ...

Being too early is always a problem in terms of influencing current events

I remember Vinay Gupta being happy that he seemed only a few months of the
curve, after having been ahead a few years before ..

He left london 2 months before the outbreak of the riots ... sensing
something was rotten in the kingdom,

Michel