[P2P-F] Fwd: Money Seminar Peter Konig in Amsterdam, the Netherlands

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Mon Aug 15 16:36:49 CEST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Peter Koenig <pkconsulting at hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 7:16 PM
Subject: Money Seminar Peter Konig in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
To: Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

Peter Koenig Enterprises
Dear Michael,

It's a few years since we were last in contact. You may recall, my approach
to money is a little different to others interested in systems reform
insofar as it sees the evolution of consciousness as the key element to
advance these systems; and the transormative exploration of the relation to
money as the key element to accelerate this evolution.
Early next month I've been invited by Cees de Bruin to run a Money Seminar
in Amsterdam for his meaningful-relations network. See
http://www.moneyseminar.nl  Although the seminar is primarily for this
network it's open to interested others, so feel free to join if you wish
and/or send the information on to any kindred spirits you think might feel
drawn to join us.

Very best to you,
Peter

PS. Very much enjoy the Innotribe video you took part in last October with
the young people!

Peter Koenig Enterprises
Seminal Thinking, Money Seminars, Organizational Architecture
Haldenbachstrasse 8
8006 Zürich
Switzerland
pkconsulting at hotmail.com
Tel. +4144 251-4280
http://peterkoenig.typepad.com
http://roleofsource.com

------------------------------
From: cees at meaningfulrelations.com

Hi all,

A short message from Cees. Based on my extremely positive experience with
the Zurich event, I have arranged for the money seminar to be held in our
beautiful and historic location 'Amsterdams
Welvaren<http://www.amsterdamswelvaren.org>'
on September 3rd and 4th. It will be in English and I have invited many of
my friends and their friends to join in. So, if any or all of you want to
combine a trip to the Netherlands with a useful reenforcement of 'Peter's
principle', you and/or those you care for are very welcome to join. (I will
trow in a Cook Kai Thai meal as a bonus ;o))

In case you are tempted, go to www.moneyseminar.nl for more information.

I trust you can appreciate the invitation and hope to see you again, either
in Amsterdam in September or any time in the future.

WarmHugs,

Cees

Cees de Bruin
Direct  +31(0)6 24 66 99 86