[P2P-F] lack of sharing in OSE ..?

Devin Balkind devin at sarapisfoundation.org
Thu Aug 11 18:55:59 CEST 2011

I know no one asked me my opinion but here it is:

Marcin and his team are doing something extremely difficult and need help
from the community.  Instead of criticizing them, why not lend a hand.  Go
into the wiki, clean up some pages and interact with the participants.  Then
publish your feedback about the project, their collaborative capacity, it's
culture, etc so we can all benefit from your experience.

Marcin is becoming a public face for the open source hardware movement.  We
should help him and his project succeed.  Constructive criticism is helpful,
but requires that people try to get involved with the project, see what
could be improved and then publishing recommendations.

Devin Balkind
Director, Sarapis Foundation
devin at sarapisfoundation.org
@devinbalkind