[P2P-F] Sloterdijk and P2P Urbanism

Geo Scripcariu geo.scripcariu at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 10:04:19 CEST 2011

Hi All,

Does anyone know any possible link between Peter Sloterdijk's (relatively
recent) trilogy ("Spheres") and P2P Urbanism?

Best regards,

Geo

P.S. I had a chance to interview recently Radu Radoslav in Timisoara
(Western Romania). I was greatly impressed by the fact that Radu had one of
the books of Alexander placed in front of him, like a sort of guide. Many
thanks, again, to Michael for suggesting me to get in touch with Radu. I
will try to translate in English my interview with him, in case any of you
is interested. He asked me to convey to the group his greetings and his kind
request to be accepted as member (raduradoslav at gmail.com). Michael, could
you kindly let me know who your other friends of yours -- acquainted with
the work of Alexander -- from Cluj and Bucharest are?

--
Geo Scripcariu
PhD Student
E-mail: geo.scripcariu at gmail.com