[P2P-F] michigan developments

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 18:42:17 CEST 2011

I will do this. I have to get these blogging requests into my
schedule, starting this Sat likely. I won't be able to move much on
any of it until then. My good friend writes those articles for Lansing
Online News, so for sure can reference that, and will think about how
this maps to a p2p political advocacy perspective. I am trying to
build a relationship with the guy at the end of that video (Lansing
Mayor Virg Bernero) around the Michigan Transformation concepts
http://p2pfoundation.net/Michigan:_The_Transformation_Manifesto

In my opinion, these are signs of a collapsing 20th century economy,
with Michigan, Iceland, Greece, Ireland, Spain, and other places at
the forefront of it. We could frankly use the help of people worldwide
interested in p2p perspectives to think about how to move forward here
in Michigan. I think there is a real opportunity, and I'll break out
some of the research over the summer that we are doing with The Five
Commons Report in Future Forward Institute to address things that are
specific to this area, which hopefully will help people get a better
idea. Also will think about an effective way to "map and model" the
situation here.

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 2:29 AM, Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi sam,
>
> you haven't yet featured the internationally underreported michigan
> situation yet,
>
> this would be a good starting point,
> http://lansingonlinenews.com/news/video-virg-bernero-on-rachel-maddow-warning-about-emergency-financial-managers/
>
> --
> P2P Foundation: http://p2pfoundation.net  - http://blog.p2pfoundation.net

Sam Rose
Future Forward Institute and Forward Foundation
Tel:+1(517) 639-1552
Cel: +1-(517)-974-6451
skype: samuelrose
email: samuel.rose at gmail.com