[P2P-F] Julian Dibbell introduces Kleroterians, randomized democracy

Douglas Rushkoff rushkoff at rushkoff.com
Mon Apr 25 21:31:58 CEST 2011

Well, it's a publicity site for a book about the lottery. But it's
interesting.
Combine with Mero, the Hungarian mathematician's brilliant (but never-
read) book Moral Calculations, and you may have something.

On Apr 24, 2011, at 3:28 AM, Michel Bauwens wrote:

> Introducing the Kleroterians,

Douglas Rushkoff
http://rushkoff.com
twitter: rushkoff

Support my latest books
	Program or Be Programmed: Ten Commands for a Digital Age - http://www.orbooks.com/our-books/program/

	Life Inc: How Corporatism Conquered the World and How to Take it Back
	http://rushkoff.com/books/life-incorporated/