[P2P-F] is p2p akin to anarchism

Mark Janssen dreamingforward at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 22:32:49 CEST 2011

> Centralized systems are necessary when property law trumps human need.
>  When "right to property" is made greater than "right to sleep", then
> income is necessary, because in order to sleep you have to "pay the
> man" somewhere.

Also, FYI, I just got out of jail today for breaking a law stemming
from this nation's property law.  I have a court date set for April
28th, where I will argue for a human's right to sleep.  This case has
the potential to reform 200+ years of (often sordid) American history
and to ripple across governments around the globe (look up "right to
property" in wikipedia and you'll see that many countries make it a
"human right").

I believe in the fundamental ideals of the United States (and that the
decision to make a "right to property" was an experiment), but I don't
have the resources (nor credibility) to work my way up to the "normal
channels" in order to "change the system from within".   I also
believe that the threshold to the New Economy hinges around the issue
of property rights.

Any resources (U.S. Constitutional history, etc) that people have on
the subject would be appreciated.

Marcos