[P2P-F] Liverpool 8-11 July Fwd: Transition Conference 2011 tickets now available

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 17:59:36 CEST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Transition Network <newsletter at transitionnetwork.org>
Date: Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 5:35 PM
Subject: Transition Conference 2011 tickets now available
To: dante.monson at gmail.com

      [image: Transition Network Newsletter Header
image]<http://transitionnetwork.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=766036b57dc1247e2964584bd&id=a7230965b1&e=eed8cea6b7>
   Transition Network Special Announcement

*Transition Conference 2011: tickets now available*
View this announcement
online<http://transitionnetwork.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=766036b57dc1247e2964584bd&id=38c832d2c4&e=eed8cea6b7>

We’re delighted to announce that bookings are now open for the 2011
conference. Get your diaries out and mark the date. Better still, book up
your tickets now!

Have a look at the conference page
here<http://transitionnetwork.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=766036b57dc1247e2964584bd&id=4fb85bac42&e=eed8cea6b7>.

We'll be in Liverpool in the North of England at Hope
University<http://transitionnetwork.us1.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=766036b57dc1247e2964584bd&id=d6d8cc21e7&e=eed8cea6b7>
for
the two and a half days of the 8th - 11th July. The conference is a perfect
opportunity to meet with other Transitioners taking this challenging
journey, to delve deeper into the areas that interest you most, and to gain
new skills that will serve you and your initiative well over the coming
years.

This year's conference aims to provide knowledge, tools and understanding to
help us live well in uncertain times. We'll all share our successes and
challenges, hopes and fears, our questions and answers. We're planning an
innovative structure and processes that enable each of us to get better at
operating in group environments - a crucial skill as our transition journeys
move into an increasingly uncertain future. When you leave the conference,
you'll have new connections, insights and skills that will make both you and
your transition initiative stronger for the times ahead.

You can expect innovative workshops; plenty of open space sessions; skill
sharing; in-depth project discussions; process work; entertainment (bring
instruments!); creative outlets galore (particularly for kids); revitalising
activities (bring loose clothing); and lots of meaningful fun and frivolity.
All you need to bring is yourself, your energy, your experience and your
thirst for learning more!

And just to make sure you didn't miss that - we're welcoming kids too this
year. We finally got our act together and are welcoming children and young
people with an exciting programme and plenty to
do<http://transitionnetwork.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=766036b57dc1247e2964584bd&id=ae7a4278df&e=eed8cea6b7>
.

If you haven't been to a Transition conference yet, or you can't remember
last year's (very unlikely!), have a read of the 2010 conference
blog<http://transitionnetwork.us1.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=766036b57dc1247e2964584bd&id=6168025575&e=eed8cea6b7>which
covered much of the action, watch
some of the videos<http://transitionnetwork.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=766036b57dc1247e2964584bd&id=77ac88a0a9&e=eed8cea6b7>,
or look at the photos<http://transitionnetwork.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=766036b57dc1247e2964584bd&id=5f5ac9ca38&e=eed8cea6b7>,
visioning exercise
artworks<http://transitionnetwork.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=766036b57dc1247e2964584bd&id=bab0d79647&e=eed8cea6b7>,
open space sessions<http://transitionnetwork.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=766036b57dc1247e2964584bd&id=96d1868534&e=eed8cea6b7>and
more on our conference
archive site<http://transitionnetwork.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=766036b57dc1247e2964584bd&id=16d7388486&e=eed8cea6b7>
.
There will be more information in further newsletters, but we wanted to let
you know before the holidays so you can do some diary planning over the
break.

Best wishes,
Ben Brangwyn and the conference team

Transition Network:  43 Fore Street, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 5HN.
Email: info at transitionnetwork.org
Tel: 05601 531882
www.transitionnetwork.org<http://transitionnetwork.us1.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=766036b57dc1247e2964584bd&id=773e20acd2&e=eed8cea6b7>

dante.monson at gmail.com from this list