[P2P-F] [P2P-URBANISM WA] Re: WECREATE: 1st Neurochemically Primed Innovation Space NYC

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 11:39:12 CEST 2011

Araceli

I have the following, intuitive, objection,

The brain doesn't exhaust intelligence, which may be a 'distributed
function' in our body, our relationships, etc ...

So, is a brain-focused approach, not inherently reductionist?

by the way, I may have misunderstood your list query, if you meant p2p-f and
not p2p-urb, then this is the link for self-registration,

Michel