[P2P-F] compiling a list of commons-friendly economists, suggestions welcome

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 09:50:49 CEST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 2:50 PM
Subject: Fwd: Article in Financial Times
To: Commoning List <commoning at lists.wissensallmende.de>

Dear friends,

with the help of David Bollier, who produced the original list below, I will
start to compile a list of ...

http://p2pfoundation.net/Commons-Oriented_Economists

thanks a lot for sending suggestions my way; eventual help with bio's would
also be welcome,

who among the Berlin participants should be considered economists and should
be added to the list?