[P2P-F] Fwd: Regional Economic Communities

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 20:59:25 CEST 2011

http://regional-economic-communities.info/

( found via open space list )

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tim Reeves <tim.reeves at rewig.info>
Date: Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 6:19 AM
Subject: Regional Economic Communities
To: Tim Reeves <tim.reeves at rewig.info>

 Dear friends and acquaintances,

I just put together a *one-time* mailing list of the english speakers I know
(and some german speakers with international connections). I'm writing to
let you know about the concept of Regional Economic Communities, hoping that
you may be able to help getting it known.

The concept presents a complete – and radically new – paradigm for regional
communities, linking together commercial, sustainable and social aspects. It
describes a means for normal citizens to become joint owners of local,
sustainably-run businesses. It then introduces a barter currency, the Grok,
which is independent of national currency and covered by the jointly-owned
assets.

While thus apparently being a primarily economic paradigm, it's essence and
motivation come from a spiritual perspective and in practice great value is
put on the way we interact with each other, and to integrating personal
growth and the furthering of interpersonal skills into the daily working
life.

The external forms have been carefully designed to be *practicable*.

You can read all about it here: http://regional-economic-communities.info/

The first such community is currently starting up in Munich - the
cooperative is founded and registered, and moving ahead swiftly towards
getting the actual business side up and running. If you would like to help
the concept take root in the english-speaking world, here are some things
that would help:

   - Forward this email to anyone you know who might be interested - people
   active in regional currencies, ecological measures, transition town, and
   such.
   - Anyone who has the possibility, please set a link to the concept
   website on your website, so that other interested people may find it.
   - Talk to friends about it, subscribe for the newsletter (do so on the
   website) – and don't hesitate to contact me with questions.
    - Envision a better future for all, and practice wellwishing for all the
   many endeavours to achieve that aim which are now being explored.

The quality of the time in which we live demonstrates an exceptional
development of consciousness. It grows with every individual who is willing
to tread the paths of personal growth and systemic evolution. May it bestow
us all with more cooperative and appreciative lives — paving the way to a
future which we can truly look forward to.

 *With thanks and warm regards,*

*Tim Reeves*

 Flurstraße 10, D-85221 Dachau

Tel. 08131 - 273 653   Fax 08131 - 273 654

 Email: tim.reeves at rewig.info

 Skype: timothy.reeves (mit Webcam)

[image: ReeComm-Logo]

regionale-wirtschaftsgemeinschaft.info    regional-economic-communities.info
rewig-muenchen.de

OSList at lists.openspacetech.org