[P2P-F] get in touch with our 'labor' lefties

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 07:04:24 CEST 2011

(question: I was wondering if you have any data on peer 'service
production'. May be not the services like hairdressing or massaging, but for
example public transportation or so. Where peer producers can be car or
motorcicle owners producing public transportation services.)

Orsan,

I copy the list for people who may know more

not sure if I have a lot on 'services',

but check http://www.delicious.com/mbauwens/P2P-Public-Services (which you
can combine with other tags, and remember that delicious has a browse
function on the upper right)

in the wiki: http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Public_Services

I have monitored changing consumption patterns at
http://www.delicious.com/mbauwens/P2P-Consumption, which could be combined
with tags like http://www.delicious.com/mbauwens/P2P-Transportation (you can
also combine p2p-public-services with p2p-transportation)

but only 15 links on 'services', see
http://www.delicious.com/mbauwens/P2P-Services (to find more, check  the
people sharing the same link, and perhaps they use specific tags that could
be of interest)

important is the material in the wiki on the sharing economy,
http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Sharing, which focuses on the new
product-service systems

(also: http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Transportation)

all of the delicious tags can also be combined with P2P-Labor or P2P-Unions,

Michel