[P2P-F] Dialog with Influent Conservative Think-Thanks ?

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 14:54:41 CEST 2011

Has any one of you experience in dialog between syndicalist and libertarian
lobbies ?

I noticed, in the documentary "Marx
Reloaded<http://www.google.be/url?sa=t&source=video&cd=6&ved=0CEUQtwIwBQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DmhHeTChVWeg&ei=8kqkTf2vKNDsOZWPhcYJ&usg=AFQjCNGHc74osi7xoJippsvHwC1jZtauWA&sig2=CUQWVMzf7pjSZ6jL_ViOUQ>"
@ 5 min 29,
that Eamonn Butler <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eamonn_Butler>, one of the
founders of the "Adam Smith
Institute<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Smith_Institute>"
think thank, based in
London<http://www.adamsmith.org/contact/contacts/adam-smith-institute/>
,
to my understanding, seems to say that "Government" has control on money,
while not noticing him mention that, as I understand it, it is the Central (
private ) Bank that has control on the monetary monopoly.

Their argument ( to be verified - I believe it may need rectification,
depending on what is meant by "control" )
seems to be directing in reducing government regulatory frameworks.

In a series of videos advertised on their facebook profile,
there is mention of Hayek, and competing currencies.

Is there a way of reconciling certain aspects of syndicalist lobby
approaches with conservative libertarian lobbies ?

link to advertised videos :

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Adam-Smith-Institute/61912389009?ref=ts

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Adam-Smith-Institute/61912389009?sk=app_57675755167