[P2P-F] Products redesigned for collaborative consumption

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 05:02:06 CEST 2011

  Sent to you by Kevin Carson via Google Reader: Products redesigned for
collaborative consumption via Wired: Beyond the Beyond by Bruce
Sterling on 4/11/11

*I wondered when this would happen. How exceedingly interesting. Mostly
design-fiction so far, but it’s a strange parallel product-world to,
say, American planned obsolescence and/or clunkily rugged Soviet design.

*I especially like the segmented shareable fridge and the bike with
solid rubber tires.

http://www.shareable.net/blog/should-products-be-designed-for-sharing

Things you can do from here:
- Subscribe to Wired: Beyond the Beyond using Google Reader
favorite sites