[P2P-F] P2P charity

Bobby Handa HANDA at adelphi.edu
Thu Apr 7 15:19:05 CEST 2011

I've been researching online and the only thing I can find about this is similar ideas being discussed on blogs.

Is this something that you can help me establish?

>>> Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com> 4/6/11 11:39 PM >>>
if it doesn't exist yet, then it seems indeed like a missing piece of the puzzle and a good idea!

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 7:39 AM, Bobby Handa <handa at adelphi.edu> wrote:

This would not be p2p lending but rather p2p charity.

>>> Michel Bauwens 04/06/11 5:03 PM >>>

Hi Bobby,

How does this project differ from say Kiva?

Michel