[P2P-F] "People Power Participation Programme" - Transeuropa

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 23:02:50 CEST 2011

excerpted from message sent by Noel :

*"We have funding to bring over citizens, activists and civil society
organisations from Europe to this Forum in London and it would be great if
you could recommend activists or civil society organisations from the
continent you think we should invite to the workshop below? If you can let
me know by Friday 8th April that would be much appreciated.*
* **MUTUALISM, COOPERATIVISM, COPRODUCTION* "

*A more responsible, more just and more decent economy might require a