[P2P-F] re p2p resources

Lee Worden worden.lee at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 08:51:34 CEST 2011

Ah ok - here's the post's source.  It's in Drupal's "Full HTML" markup.
  I don't know if it's useful in your system or if you'll do better
copying the HTML from "View Source".  Feel free to hotlink the images
from my site.  There's also a little hand-written CSS at the end of
http://leeworden.net/lw/themes/corolla/style.css that formats the
figures and their captions.

Lee