[P2P-F] Poor Richard commented on your link.

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 11:24:46 CEST 2011

Dear Richard,

from your remark below, I read that you want to work mostly 'within'
existing society and nudge it forwards,

the article referred to, with whom I agree, calls for a much deeper phase
transition, that overturn the basic metaphysics that we've embarked on since
the 16th cy,

while any phase change has to work 'with' existing reality, I think that
indeed, that period of european and world history has run its course, and so
I must agree with the call for deeper work called for by Ugo Mattei,

Michel