[P2P-F] democracy schools and community bills of rights movement

Poor Richard poor_richard at att.net
Sat Apr 2 09:23:17 CEST 2011

Michel and cc's, I don't know if you have received other replies to this
yet. My subscription to the p2p mail list doesn't seem to be working.

I am very interested in the initiatives reported in STIR and would like
to write about them for the p2pf audience.

It would be great if someone with p2p orientation could spend some face
time with the democracy school people, but at present I cannot volunteer
for any travel.

PR