[P2P-F] counter-economy bk

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 09:04:30 CEST 2011

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 10:20 AM, Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com> wrote:

> are you familiar with this:
>
> could you eventually find out more:
>
> * Will Bradley, Mika Hannula, Cristina Ricupero (eds) Self-organisation
> Counter Economic Strategies, Superflex, NIFCA 2006.

According to Amazon the original 2006 edition is out of print (you can
preorder the paperback edition), and there are no editorial reviews.

The most detailed review I found was here:
http://superflex.net/text/publications/selforgintro.shtml
I get the impression that it's a typical anthology that covers a lot
of ground without a whole lot to say in depth about anything, and not
much in the way of tight organization of any sort relating the
individual contributions to the common theme.

--
Kevin Carson
Mutualist Blog:  Free Market Anti-Capitalism