[P2P-F] marcin's audio intro

Phoebe Moore pvm.doc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 09:29:08 CEST 2011

I gave a presentation to the graduate students here in Manchester Wednesday
this week on open source, free software, open hardware, collaborative
communities, permaculture, fab labs, etc. I talked quite a lot about the
Open Source Ecology and the work of Marcin Jacubowski and in my presentation
this week I talked about the microfactory they're working on.

The online journal of Fibreculture special issue on media ecologies will be
out this weekend or early next week, edited by Jussi Parikka and Michael
Goddard. A relevant paper I've written on these matters is published
therein.