[Centre] Centre: near final draft

Brailsford S.C. S.C.Brailsford at soton.ac.uk
Thu Sep 29 16:56:05 CEST 2011

Dear all, that's not good news, but surely still worth a shot.  Who knows what political machinations may be going on behind the scenes.  You have all worked fantastically hard work on this and made some excellent connections - such things are never wasted.  I'm really grateful to you all for your efforts and especially to Sean for being  proactive in pulling it together.

Best wishes
Sally

Sally Brailsford
Associate Dean (Research & Enterprise)