[Centre] draft

Volker Grassmuck vgrass at rz.hu-berlin.de
Mon Sep 5 16:22:43 CEST 2011

Am 05.09.2011 um 14:29 schrieb Cubitt S.R.:

> Volker asked on Thursday 11/08 "I have not approached Google or OSI.
> Should I try? Does anyone have good contacts with them? The only personal
> contact I have is with Vera Franz at OSI. I could contact someone at
> Google Germany, but that might not work for a project in the UK." It would
> be fantastic if you could approach them - in the case of Google germany
> perhaps to ask for a contact in Google UK?

Dear Sean,

I’ve e-mailed Vera. Her out-of-office reply says that she’ll be back on 12 September. As for Google, I will only be back in Berlin on Wednesday night. Contact would require phone call with the possibility of follow-up meeting. Given the short time left it’s not feasible. I’m sorry, I should have acted on these ideas when they had come up originally.

I’ve sent the template for the letter or support to Communia. No response yet from IvIR.

Best,
Volker