[Centre] draft

Matthews N.S. N.S.Matthews at soton.ac.uk
Mon Sep 5 16:13:17 CEST 2011

Dear All,

Can we ensure that Clare Taylor (copied in) is added to this email list, and included in all emails as she is working hard to prepare costings for the deadline.

With regards

Nikki

Nicola Matthews
Collaboration Manager (Social & Human Sciences, Humanities, Business& law)
Research & Innovation Services
Building 37, R4107
University of Southampton
Highfield
Southampton
SO17 1BJ

Phone: 023 8059 8340
Internal: 28340
web: www.soton.ac.uk/ris/

"This email and any attachments are confidential to the intended recipient and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender. If you are not the intended recipient you should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or distribute its contents to any other person."