[Centre] draft

Sally-Jane Norman S.J.Norman at sussex.ac.uk
Thu Sep 1 18:38:49 CEST 2011

Cheers, thanks Volker, this is looking good.

I've some minor amends/ suggestions but was waiting for a cleaner version so we could textually "breathe" so this is welcome - hope it doesn't come as a curse as it (very) slightly boosts word counts...

How about Ned Rossiter for Oz?

best

sj

Sally Jane Norman
Professor of Performance Technologies
Director, Attenborough Centre for the Creative Arts
Silverstone 310
University of Sussex
Brighton BN1 9RG
United Kingdom