[Centre] Michel and Ian Hargreaves at WSA

Earl G.P. graeme.earl at soton.ac.uk
Tue Oct 25 11:23:49 CEST 2011

Same here. Cheers, Graeme

-----Original Message-----
From: p2p-centre-bounces at lists.ourproject.org [mailto:p2p-centre-bounces at lists.ourproject.org] On Behalf Of Matthews N.S.
Sent: 25 October 2011 10:00
To: Group working in the Centre for Copyright and New Business Models in the Creative Economy
Subject: Re: [Centre] Michel and Ian Hargreaves at WSA

Hi. Yes I can attend both dates at present.

Regards

Nikki

Nicola Matthews
Collaboration Manager (Social & Human Sciences, Humanities, Business& law) Research & Innovation Services Building 37, R4107 University of Southampton Highfield Southampton
SO17 1BJ

Phone: 023 8059 8340
Internal: 28340
web: www.soton.ac.uk/ris/

"This email and any attachments are confidential to the intended recipient and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender. If you are not the intended recipient you should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or distribute its contents to any other person."