[Centre] not this time . . .

Parikka J. J.Parikka at soton.ac.uk
Mon Oct 17 16:47:36 CEST 2011

indeed - let's keep this momentum alive; we are anyway keen to work with the P2P association on research bids (and a heads up: Michel Bauwens giving a talk at WSA on December 9!), and have some initial leads, ideas, etc. that relate to network culture, sharing, new value chains and really rethinking the digital economy as digital society, so let's just think this as the first step...

looking forward to working with you all more in the near future -- both Southampton uni folks, as well as others (Volker, Sussex people, P2P et al.)!

best
Jussi
______
Dr Jussi Parikka
Reader in Media & Design
Winchester School of Art
University of Southampton, UK
Http://jussiparikka.net

Adjunct Professor of Digital Culture Theory, University of Turku