[Centre] Friday catering

Cubitt S.R. S.R.Cubitt at soton.ac.uk
Tue Dec 6 21:21:48 CET 2011

Dear Chums

Can you let me and our invaluable research manager August (A.J.Davis at soton.ac.uk) know whether you will be joining us on Friday 9th . Michel's talk is at 12; then we are offering lunch to the research consortium, after which we'll meet to discuss future research prospects before we allow Volker nd Michel time to freshen up at their hotels, and then on to dinner

If you can respond if you are coming, and any dietary requirements, we can organise lunch and book for dinner

Looking forward to greeting you

Sean