[Centre] draft

Brailsford S.C. S.C.Brailsford at soton.ac.uk
Wed Aug 31 09:45:51 CEST 2011

Thanks ever so much Nikki for all your support and also well done Sean, Lorraine et al for taking this forward.  It's coming together very well.  List of partners looks very impressive:)

One thing that I think is missing is the legal contribution.  I really think we ought to include Law, especially given our strength in IT law here at Southampton.   I think Steve Saxby may still be away (although he's on email) but he would be the obvious person to name as a co-I, even if in practice his actual time for the project may be limited.  He's such a big name in the area and there are others in the Law School who would definitely be able to contribute in practice.  It would just need an extra sentence or two in places (not sure how you are doing word-count-wise).

Best wishes
Sally

Sally Brailsford
Associate Dean (Research & Enterprise)