[Centre] draft

Warren L. L.Warren at soton.ac.uk
Fri Aug 26 10:08:24 CEST 2011

thanks for these really useful comments, but oh the joys of modern life, I can't open the file, my corporate desktop doesn't suppprt the format.... could we use rtf or something basic like that?

Dr Lorraine Warren
Director Postgraduate Programmes
Senior Lecturer in Innovation
School of Management B2/3011