[ourproject-public] (no subject)

lulu luddite lulutheloquaciousluddite at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 18:17:06 CET 2011

Greetings
  I like your site.  I find that when I use the wiki I very often get this
message:

      Surge protection

      warning:
      You triggered the wiki's surge protection . . . .

This sometimes happens even when I am using the wiki infrequently. For
instance, I just tried to get the FAQ page (
http://ourproject.org/moin/Ourproject_FAQ) after not having accessed the
wiki for I think about ten minutes, and I got the error message.  Of course
this is annoying and slows things down a lot.  My hunch is that this is not
related to my own use but happens when other users are using the wiki
heavily.  Maybe you were not aware of this problem; just letting you know.

                                 --  user    lulu_luddite